[WBEL-devel] Download stats

Charles Lacour clacour@clacour.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:51:17 -0600

Does anyone have any stats on how many downloads there have been?

I've kept my BitTorrent sessions going since I downloaded, and the binary ones
have been busy pretty much 24x7 (*), and the source ones are usually going
all the time except during the dead of night.

I'm kind of curious how many copies have been downloaded.

On a related note, does anybody know Python well enough to tell me how to
modify the btdownloadcurses.py script so I can see how much I've uploaded?

* If anyone has had the same problem I have with btdownloadcurses.py writing
too many error lines and freaking out because it doesn't have room on the
page, holler. I came up with a crude patch for the problem, and it doesn't
seem to have broken anything. (And considering how much Python I know, that's
mildly remarkable.)