[WBEL-devel] An "Issue" with WBEL (pun intended)

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:01:16 -0600

Actually, it looks for /etc/redhat-release, when not there, it looks else
where, finally quiting in /etc/issue.

I've been in contact with Jamie regarding several other webmin issues also.

Look here:
http://webmin.com/devel/tarballs/
or here:
http://webmin.com/devel/rpm/

It looks like he released a development version today.  Whitebox is supported
in that.  Hopefully it fixes some other problems also.

.dn

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:54:28 -0500, John Hinton wrote