[WBEL-devel] An "Issue" with WBEL (pun intended)

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:22:52 -0500

donavan nelson wrote:

>Actually, it looks for /etc/redhat-release, when not there, it looks else
>where, finally quiting in /etc/issue.
>
>I've been in contact with Jamie regarding several other webmin issues also.
>
>Look here:
>http://webmin.com/devel/tarballs/
>or here:
>http://webmin.com/devel/rpm/
>
>It looks like he released a development version today.  Whitebox is supported
>in that.  Hopefully it fixes some other problems also.

This from Jamie:
Yeah, I've heard of white box linux .. and in fact have added support
for it to Webmin. Try installing the latest 1.125 development RPM from
www.webmin.com/devel.html.

I'm on my way to giving it a shot! Excellent!

Thanks for the response.

John Hinton