[WBEL-devel] Re: Unable to install gimp-perl (missing dependencies)

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:15:34 +0100

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 01:12:43PM +0100, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm unable to satisfy dependencies in RC2 for gimp-perl:
>
> $ yum install gimp-perl
> [...]
> package gimp-perl needs perl(Gtk) (not provided)
> package gimp-perl needs perl(Gtk::Atoms) (not provided)
> package gimp-perl needs perl(Gtk::Gdk) (not provided)
> package gimp-perl needs perl(PDL) (not provided)

I forget to write that gimp-perl needs only:

Gtk-Perl
perl-PDL
libglade

packages to satisfy dependencies to run.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz