[WBEL-devel] Open Letter to John Morris, Beau WBEL members, e t al.

Hedemark, Magnus mhedemark@trueposition.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:39:32 -0500

Tony [mailto:tony@instaview.com] said:

> Do any of us have enough knowledge of his priorities to even say
> he's not being responsive? ( remember he does have a 'real' job ...
> The one that prompted a need this project in the first place.. )

I had a big long response to this that I just deleted because I don't want
to grind John into the ground.  That is definitely *not* my goal.  I'm
hoping he'll take a few minutes to respond to this thread today and address
some of these concerns directly so we can all figure out where this project
is going.