[WBEL-devel] Open Letter to John Morris, Beau WBEL members, e t al.

Hedemark, Magnus mhedemark@trueposition.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:36:49 -0500

David Cox [mailto:david.e.cox@nasa.gov] said:

> But that's not really the point, the question is with -final days out
> why hasn't this been debated?

Days out?  Seems to me the mirrors are starting to get it today.  No
torrents yet.

> The one-man show approach is expedient.

But not business or community friendly.

> I think John is doing an
> excellent job and working hard to meet the end-of-life deadline for
> RH7/8.

I agree, he's meeting his own stated goals very well.

> But for longevity, distribution, user support and
> host of other
> issues more community involvement would help.

I think that's all some of us are asking for.