[WBEL-devel] Re: wbl & such: su - X

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:12:14 -0600

Perhaps if you had any NADs and posted to the maillist, other that feel like
you would express their feelings.

I'd be part of the dev/working guy(s) if anyone would have accepted my offers
for assistance.

And for the record, I'm above stepping to your childish abusive levels.  But
you reek of a young guy out to prove something to the world.  Check back with
me when you're 35 and tell me how it's going.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:01:03 -0800 (PST), Ciprian Manea wrote