[WBEL-devel] Re: wbl & such: su - X

Ciprian Manea r3ddr@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:57:49 -0800 (PST)

:) I knew you would CC to -dev :))

--- donavan nelson <donavan@whiteboxlinux.net> wrote:
> Perhaps if you had any NADs and posted to the
> maillist, other that feel like
> you would express their feelings.

I didn't do it because I didn't want to disturb others
with what was ment to be my feedback for you. But
since you already did it, here is me emerging from the
shadow...

wondering why the wrong people willing to lead others
would always publicly seek assistance/help/comfort
when frontally attacked in private by someone.

I guess they have the opportunity to leverage their
position (saying: look at this moron, in comparison
with him I'm the brightest guy around)... a
opportunity they couldn't miss :))

well, you have your chance now. use it wise!

> I'd be part of the dev/working guy(s) if anyone
> would have accepted my offers
> for assistance.
>
> And for the record, I'm above stepping to your
> childish abusive levels.  But
> you reek of a young guy out to prove something to
> the world.  Check back with
> me when you're 35 and tell me how it's going.

Would you comment my (now, public) BANNER claim using
your 35y+ wisdom? Thanks!

(not for me, but for others that might be interested)
Me, out.

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:01:03 -0800 (PST), Ciprian
> Manea wrote
> > Dear .PPT* user,
> >
> > I find your SPAM on whiteboxlinux-dev very
> > counter-productive, so if you'd silently return
> back
> > to where you're coming from it would be your
> biggest
> > contribution ever to the whiteboxlinux community,
> > bigger even than leading it!
> >
> > If you're dreaming that your crappy.net webpage
> made
> > out of questionable php skill and lot of
> copy&paste is
> > giving you the right to disturb the -dev/working
> > guy(s), register domain names at will, use BANNERS
> on
> > them and/or even claim merit for it... then,
> >
> > You're DAYdreaming!
> >
> > The Undersigned,
> > ----
> > *PowerPoinT

=====
If you want to be a winner, hang around with winners.