[WBEL-devel] Re: wbl & such: su - X

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:27:27 -0600

> I didn't do it because I didn't want to disturb others
> with what was ment to be my feedback for you. But

Perhaps because your feedback had no value?

> wondering why the wrong people willing to lead others
> would always publicly seek assistance/help/comfort
> when frontally attacked in private by someone.

I'm not looking for assistance, etc. from anyone.  The intent was to let
others know how you feel and get feed back from them (in the event they are
holding back negative thoughts).

> I guess they have the opportunity to leverage their
> opportunity they couldn't miss :))
>
> well, you have your chance now. use it wise!

I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else in here.  So I don't need
a chance.

> > I'd be part of the dev/working guy(s) if anyone
> > would have accepted my offers
> > for assistance.

missed this one did you?

> > you reek of a young guy out to prove something to
> > the world.  Check back with
> > me when you're 35 and tell me how it's going.
>
> Would you comment my (now, public) BANNER claim using
> your 35y+ wisdom? Thanks!

what does this mean?

btw, what is a PPT user (in this context)? I was going to ask in my previous
post but figured I'd wait for your response.

patiently awaiting your responses,

.dn
--
Donavan Nelson