[WBEL-devel] ia64 & x86_64

Pasi Pirhonen upi@iki.fi
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:40:03 +0200

Hi,

As i write, i am installing the IA64 first time as WBEL. It should be
just fine, so i'd like to start discussion about how/where i'll release
RC1 of those archs?

Someone who has nothing better to do might want to look those RE* files
under i386 and maybe modify those for IA64 and x86_64 if possible?

The BIG question for me is to where i upload the stuff after i am
convient enought that someone else might like to run it too? I don't
have space for that anymore .......

It should be this week after i'll recompile everything again as WBEL
and put it together again.

PS. I'll just recompile few more packages for x86_64 and try to get it
installed as WBEL during this night before the real work kicks in again
and drags me out of my dream :/

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi@iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/