[WBEL-devel] Re: wbl & such: su - X

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy@kaplowitz.org
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:32:21 -0500

--eAbsdosE1cNLO4uF

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:43:58PM -0500, John Hinton wrote:
> I'm no list admin.. but...
>=20
> Could you all please take this off list?
>=20
> In my eyes and I suspect in the eyes of many on this list, you are all=20
> rapidly degrading what we think of you. Which just might be in fact=20
> proving John right in taking his sweet time in making any decisions.
>=20
> None of this is good for anyone!

I agree, arguments such as that border on being flamewars, and are
generally counterproductive. That said, when a project gets large
enough, it's hard to avoid having them, as I know very well from Debian
lists. If they are willing to take it off-list, I would prefer that too.
Just don't think that it's the last flamewar you'll see on this list;
far from it, I'm sure.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@Kaplowitz.org / jimmy@debian.org

--eAbsdosE1cNLO4uF