[WBEL-devel] anaconda issue

David L. Parsley parsley@linuxjedi.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:21:53 -0500

Hi,

I thought I would check out the WBEL final bits, and tried doing an NFS
install with a directory full of ISO images; but that didn't work for
me.  It just kept saying 'that doesn't look like a wbel directory'.
Strangely, when 'boot.iso' was in that directory, it tried to mount it -
but found it unusable.

I did go ahead and make a regular nfs install tree.  Nice job on the
anaconda install install images. ;-)

regards,
	David