[WBEL-devel] anaconda issue

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:58:51 -0500 (EST)

David L. Parsley  said:
> Hi,
>
> I thought I would check out the WBEL final bits, and tried doing an NFS
> install with a directory full of ISO images; but that didn't work for
> me.  It just kept saying 'that doesn't look like a wbel directory'.
> Strangely, when 'boot.iso' was in that directory, it tried to mount it -
> but found it unusable.

Do you mean it failed when you had the boot.iso in the directory?
According to the docs, that's no-no.  Specifically, "You can only have the
ISO images for one release and one variant of Red Hat Enterprise Linux in
the directory." (adjust for Whitebox Enterprise Linux as necessary).

--
William Hooper