[WBEL-devel] patchs for missing rpms

John A. Tamplin jat-public01@jaet.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:30:08 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, donavan nelson wrote:

> Anyone have a 3.0 box around that can try my instructions?  I'm out of WBEL
> 3.0 installs.  (I do have the laptop at home -- with it's 3 hour installs.)
>
> Is anyone even interested in a quick upgrade procedure?

Do you mean from RC2 to 3.0a, or do you just mean applying updates?  I
didn't have any problem updating (other than having to remove the old
kernel to keep up2date from being confused, but RHEL3 is that way as
well), but I do need to take an RC2 machine up to 3.0a tonight.

--
John A. Tamplin					jat@jaet.org
770/436-5387 HOME				4116 Manson Ave