[WBEL-devel] patchs for missing rpms

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy@kaplowitz.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:06:37 -0500

--Rgf3q3z9SdmXC6oT

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 03:05:44PM -0600, donavan nelson wrote:
> > Well, I did up2date on RC2 and encountered the same situation with=20
> > the kernel. I probably will continue on to 3.0 and then 3.0a, but I hav=
en't
> > done that yet.
>=20
> You did see the email about removing the old kernel (4.EL) didn't you?

Yes, in fact I was confirming that I had the same problem, but that the
same solution also worked for me. In other words, I was providing
another data point in support of the statement that removal of the old
kernel (4.EL) solves the problem.

Also, I don't know why you responded to the addresses you did in the
pensezbien.org domain, since they weren't in the From: header nor the
"internal" addresses that just happen to be artifacts of how I send my
mail. (One of them might be showing up in the envelope sender, but I
don't know why you're replying to that address, and I don't know where
you're getting two addresses from.) I don't use them for any legitimate
mail.

Due to your sending the mail directly to me at my kaplowitz.org address,
to my internal addresses, and to the list, all of which go to my inbox,
I got three separate copies of your message. (I don't usually mind the
one extra copy that comes with a direct reply, but two extra copies is a
bit much, and there was also a Mail-Followup-To: header that indicated
that I don't want any extra copies.)

I'd appreciate if you wouldn't include the internal addresses on future
publically archived mails, to reduce the amount of spam I get to those
addresses. If your mail client supports it, please also respect
one that does (I use mutt, for example). Thanks.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org / jimmy@debian.org

--Rgf3q3z9SdmXC6oT

--Rgf3q3z9SdmXC6oT--