donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:29:07 -0600

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:06:37 -0500, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 03:05:44PM -0600, donavan nelson wrote:
> > > Well, I did up2date on RC2 and encountered the same situation with
> > > the kernel. I probably will continue on to 3.0 and then 3.0a, but I haven't
> > > done that yet.
> >
> > You did see the email about removing the old kernel (4.EL) didn't you?
>
> Yes, in fact I was confirming that I had the same problem, but that the
> same solution also worked for me. In other words, I was providing
> another data point in support of the statement that removal of the
> old kernel (4.EL) solves the problem.

I understood your point after rereading your message.  I'm slow sometimes.

> Also, I don't know why you responded to the addresses you did in the
> pensezbien.org domain, since they weren't in the From: header nor the

I moved the rest of this off-line (including sending jimmy a copy of his email
header with 3 internal email references included.

Which at this point I'd like to harp about Reply-To: rewriting NEEDING to be
enabled in here to just this situation.

Hit reply, it goes to the list, very simple.  Hit reply all, it's a mystery
how many address will appear in the To: and CC: fields.

.dn
--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net