[WBEL-devel] x86_64 images (ready, but not uploaded)

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:14:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:05:01AM +0200, Pasi Pirhonen wrote:

> As i see it, it can't be 'behind one man'. That would just be too much
> commitment for next about 5 years or so.
>
> As i keep my own repositories up to date anyway, that would not be a
> problem ususally. You just can't be committed to be compiling stuff for
> next 48-72h next 5 years.
>
> So i personally am looking for more like 'bunch of people' doing the
> stuff.

Same here too.

I had few boxes before WhiteBox arrives but without wiped trademarks so
I decided to use WB instead. I have own "testing" repo with self
compiled erratas and repo with RHEL-3 stuff (ie. WB compatible). Few of
them are AMD64 too.

Maybe we should decide how to cooperate on creating errata packages.

http://ftp.linux.cz/pub/linux/people/milan_kerslager/RHEL-3/
(daily mirror)

--
                        Milan Kerslager