[WBEL-devel] Re: Reply-To: field again !!!

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:38:05 -0500 (EST)

donavan nelson  said:
>> > how many address will appear in the To: and CC: fields.
>>
>>   Please, no.  This has been discussed here before.   There is a
>> standard for this and I'd rather see list members adjust to using the
>
> Standard for what?  Which RFC?  If my mail reading agent is really doing
> something wrong, I'd like to know.  I can file a bug report and it will
> get
> fixed fast.

Since I can't find the old archives (didn't get moved over?) here we go
again:

I post:

Then you post:
http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

Blah, blah, blah

>> proper reply command (ctrl-L or Actions->Reply to List in evolution,
>> for example).  Mistakes happen, and yours was an honest mistake.  A
>
> I don't have a reply-to-list button.

This is the bug you need to report so they can fix it.

Unless John chooses to prove me wrong, I say as the list admin he likes it
this way.  He who controls the servers controls the reply-to.

--
William Hooper