donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:18:32 -0600

> > Standard for what?  Which RFC?
>
> Googling "rfc reply-to-list" yields: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2369.txt

Yup, found it and read it (skimmed).  Most important point in the entire
thing, support is optional for all MUA's

> > I don't have a reply-to-list button.
>
> I just googled for "webmail reply-to-list" and came up with a list
> of a half-dozen or so well-known webmail clients which have docs suggesting
> that they do reply-to-list.

I've done the same.  When I last evaluated webmail clients (which is the only
mail I use BTW), I needed a simple wheel barrow not a stretch limo.  Googling
today, finds many of those same stretch limo's in the search.

Me thinks maybe I should setup IMAP and just use evolution (it can't use that
much of my 256kbps circuit when I'm at a remote location).  I'm off to google
for secure imap.

BTW List: this is my last email on the subject of Reply-To Munging, MUA's,
etc. (unless of course someone attacks me over their misconfigured system).

--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net