[WBEL-devel] Ok, to try to sort out the confusion!

Jamey Fletcher jamey@odin.library.beau.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:34:46 -0600 (CST)

1) A ZIP file, containing a file with the MD5s, and 6 files each
containing an ls -lR of the ISOs loopback-mounted on the central server,
has been made available at

http://www.beau.org/~jamey/WBEL-3.0-fixed-contents.zip

2) The BitTorrents being seeded from here *SHOULD* be the correct ISOs,
and the .torrent files have been updated on the webpage as of about 5
minutes ago.  Please be sure to force-refresh the page before downloading
the torrents, if you've visited the site at all recently.

I will now, if I may be so bold, go somewhere, rip my hair out, and try to
figure out whether BitTorrent, rsync, or the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
is to blame for this.  Three shall be the number to which I count...

--
					Jamey
				      ----<--<@