[WBEL-devel] Ok, to try to sort out the confusion!

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:56:50 -0600

Jamey,

Your torrent file doesn't work from me ... I have all three disks
correct (from the link below), but when I use your torrent link (so I
can upload to others) it changes disc 3 and hangs trying to connect to
peers...something is still not right.

ALL,

I was able to use this torrent file:
http://www.linuxlobbyist.net/torrents/final-bins-fixed.torrent

(by Paul Iadonisi) to get all the iso's {all three md5sums match
correctly.}) ... it only takes a couple seconds if your stick at 99% and
point Paul Iadonisi's torrent to the same place you did before....

I did have a problem with the www.linuxlobbyist.net torrent link ... it
seems It showed the torrent file in my browser instead of asking me if I
wanted to open it with bittorent...If anyone else has that problem, do
it like this instead (this command is all one line):

btdownloadgui
http://www.linuxlobbyist.net/torrents/final-bins-fixed.torrent

I'm done downloading, and uploading at 40KiB/s to you guys, so I'll
leave mine uploading for the rest of the night.

- Johnny Hughes