[WBEL-devel] Updated BitTorrent

Charles Lacour clacour@clacour.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:36:30 -0600

On Friday 19 December 2003 22:02, Charles Lacour wrote:
> The BitTorrent that Jamey put up is still a bit suspect.

At this point, I have no idea whether I've found another problem or what,
but...

I ran torrenttool -c against the current .torrent file (current as of 22:34
CST) and it said my disc 2 file does not match. The md5sum of that file DOES
match what's on the web page, so either the md5sum is no good, or the md5sum
that's recorded in the .torrent file is no good.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

At least that explains why it says there are no full files.