[WBEL-devel] Re: [WBEL-users] Bittorrent download stuck at 99%

Jamey Fletcher jamey@beau.org
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:05:41 -0600

Sam Johnston wrote:

> Afternoon all,

> I too am finding that my BitTorrent (3.3 win32) download has frozen at
> 1772.2 of 1772.8 (99%), and it's saying 'Estimated time left: connecting
> to peers'. This is one of the first times I've used BT, and while I was
> very impressed with the initial downloads, I wonder what this is all
> about - could it be that there are no (contactable) peers?

> Any assistance would be appreciated...

Where did you download your torrent from?  Did you start with one, and
switch to another?

Something really odd is going on here...  After the first reports of the
stuck torrent problem, I remade the torrent on whiteboxlinux.org
completely from scratch...  So I don't know *what* is going on.