[WBEL-devel] Open FTP site for WhiteBox contribution

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:36:35 +0100

Hi,

as Morris is a little bit overloaded I decided to manage public
directory for people who want to contribute for WhiteBoxLinux. This is
not WhiteBox-official, but seems to me like good starting point for
decision about more official contributing in the future.

I'm contributing for Linux since 1993 and I made several localized ports
of Red Hat Linx in the past. So I do not plan to leave you tomorow :-)

As I'm co-admin of ftp://ftp.vslib.cz, I'm able to setup FTP mirrors
(preferably) of anybody who want to publish its work on high bandwith
site, see:

ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/mirrors/whitebox.org/people/

There is a chance to improve this by HTTP access or more. Everything is
depended by what people will ask for (if anyone).

So if you are interested in sharing bits send me a private mail. I'll
try to manage it.

The connection of this site to Internet is quite good (this is Technical
University of Liberec, Czech Republic, Europe), see:

http://www.ces.net/network/
http://www.vslib.cz/en/

--
                        Milan Kerslager