[WBEL-devel] Open FTP site for WhiteBox contribution

Pasi Pirhonen upi@iki.fi
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:35:07 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 02:36:35PM +0100, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as Morris is a little bit overloaded I decided to manage public
> directory for people who want to contribute for WhiteBoxLinux. This is
> not WhiteBox-official, but seems to me like good starting point for
> decision about more official contributing in the future.

I am sure Morris has had his headaches and pressure for geting the
release out. Let the things cool down now.

> As I'm co-admin of ftp://ftp.vslib.cz, I'm able to setup FTP mirrors
> (preferably) of anybody who want to publish its work on high bandwith
> site, see:
>
> ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/mirrors/whitebox.org/people/

And if someone is new to this site, there are currently my

AMD64-RC1
IA64-RC1

OK. Those aren't 'mine'. The work done by modifiying the src.rpm is much
more valuable than building those binary-releases. If those SRPMS
wouldn't exists, i'd have one more 'can use home, but not redistribute'
release at home.

So Thank YOU who made those modifications for us.

I have verified the MD5SUMS several times (buildhost, my NFS-server, My
laptop, The machine where i uploaded from) and Milan said that he has
verified those also, so those files should really be right ones on the
site ,-)

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi@iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/