[WBEL-devel] were these RPMs pulled from RHAS3?

Vlad Mazek vlad@spotdev.com
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:36:59 -0500

Yup,

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/taroon/en/as/i386/RedHat/RPMS/

The perl ones you can easilly install via perl -MCPAN -e shell. The rest
you'd deal with the same way you deal with any app you want to run thats
not provided by the distro.

-Vlad