[WBEL-devel] were these RPMs pulled from RHAS3?

Josh Hildebrand josh@newgistics.com
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:11:17 -0600

Hey, so I'm using one of my favorite kickstarts from my RH9 machine..  I
copied in it's package list and some pretty crucial (to me) RPMS seem to be
missing from WB..  things like:

lynx
tripwire
ncftp
perl-RPM2
perl-Crypt-SSLeay

What's the dealio?  Are these not in RHEL 3.0?

I guess lynx is probably replaced with "links" these days.. so that's not a
big deal.. but what about ncftp and tripwire?  Can't live w/o those.

I'm having a heck of a time coming up with a good list of packages for a
straight server.. no X, gtk, gnome, and all that b.s.

-Josh