[WBEL-devel] Empty /dosutils directory on CD #1 (fixed release)

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:34:28 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Jack Wilson wrote:

> Maybe copy them from fedora? Eyeballing RHEL 3.0ES and fedora-core-1, the
> dosutils directory looks the same on both.

They were there on RC1 and disappeared for RC2.  Guess since buildinstall
made a /dosutils directory I didn't think to look in it?  I put a tarball
up for anyone who doesn't have a Red Hat CD around to get rawrite or fips
from and it will get put back when enough updates accumulate to justify
respinning.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!