[WBEL-devel] were these RPMs pulled from RHAS3?

Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:06:41 -0500

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 22:08, Paul Iadonisi wrote:

[snip]

>   Third, it uses readline and keeps history even between sessions using
> readline.  Though ncftp (I think) does have history features, they're,
> well, weird.  I only say weird because it's different.  I prefer history

  Slight correction.  When I say 'history', I usually mistakenly bundle
history and *editing* functions as the same feature.  (Perhaps because
readline includes both?).  So, here, I am, in fact, referring to both
history and command line editing functionality.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator