[WBEL-devel] BitTorrents

Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:57:28 -0500

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 19:32, Jamey Fletcher wrote:
> I must apologize for the delay - gotta love holidays!
>
> The Library is *FINALLY* seeding good BitTorrents for the final release
> (yes, the fixed ISOs).

 Okay, cool.  I'm seeding it now and will keep in running for maybe a
week or so and on and off when I can spare the bandwidth for a while
after.
  I'm going to shutdown my tracker and remove my torrent, then, to cut
down on confusion.  There's currently only one seed and no leeches, so
whoever is seeding it can stop now and move over to seed the official
wbl.org torrent.
  Also, I'm not on the whitebox users list, so if anyone is looking for
my torrent on that list, if someone who monitors that list could refer
them to the official, fixed torrent, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator