[WBEL-devel] Re: How to get the RHEL Errata?

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:59:06 -0600

I have also been able to build all the updates from
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/3AS/en/os/SRPMS
on a WBEL box with "ALL" install ... I don't have any place to make them
available for download, but I would be glad to upload them to a
repository if someone has one available ... maybe at the NCSU site (if
we could create a directory like /pub/whitebox/3.0-RC1/en/updates/ ) or
maybe we just want to wait until the final version is released...

Johnny Hughes