[WBEL-devel] Re: How to get the RHEL Errata?

Daniel T. Gynn dan.gynn@essensys.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:46:42 -0500

--=-wZ58Eb4KH1ESBQtlmxHS

I've been doing the same.  I put them at www.eslinuxgroup.com/wbel.html=20
I have all of the errat listed as well as a couple of add-on packages.=20
One of the add-ons is yum, with our yumified server listed.  Our
bandwidth is limited, so once WBEL takes off (and I really think it
will), we won't be able to offer it, but I'm sure we will have many
yumified servers by then.

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 07:59, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> I have also been able to build all the updates from
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/3AS/en/os/SRPMS
> on a WBEL box with "ALL" install ... I don't have any place to make them
> available for download, but I would be glad to upload them to a
> repository if someone has one available ... maybe at the NCSU site (if
> we could create a directory like /pub/whitebox/3.0-RC1/en/updates/ ) or
> maybe we just want to wait until the final version is released...
>=20
> Johnny Hughes
>=20
> On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 16:09, donavan nelson wrote:
> > The sources area available from
> > ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/3AS/en/os/SRPM=
> >=20
> > Of course these have to be installed, rebuilt and the resulting binary
> > packages installed.
> >=20
> > I'm hoping to have a WBEL binary update repository available in the nea=
> > future.  I have successfully built all RHEL errata on an "everything"
> > installed WBEL.
> >=20
> > .dn
> >=20
> > --
> > Donavan Nelson
> > 4wx Networks
> > www.4wx.net
> >=20
--=20
-----------------------
Daniel T. Gynn
RHCE #806200978201621
Essential Systems, Inc.
412-931-5403 ext. 1
fax: 412-931-5425
dan.gynn@essensys.com
GnuPG Key http://www.essensys.com/~dan/gpgring.asc
Fingerprint: 0979 73B8 847A 349E 7363  66F4 6A79 DD72 495D CD60

--=-wZ58Eb4KH1ESBQtlmxHS

--=-wZ58Eb4KH1ESBQtlmxHS--