[WBEL-devel] Re: How to get the RHEL Errata?

Hunter Matthews thm@duke.edu
24 Nov 2003 13:57:17 -0500

I'm the author of current, so perhaps I shouldn't express an opinion,
but I really would prefer to see yum used as the archive of choice.

Yum is natively rpm based, not ported from .deb. My opinion is that this
make yum a better fit. yum is in python, and the code is better
structured than apt.

But for no other reason than Seth is a fellow dookie might be enough
too. :)

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department