[WBEL-devel] re: 2nd RC coming?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:27:10 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> I am using Oracle 9iR2 patchset 3 (9.2.0.4) on WBEL...installed via the
> RHEL instructions here:
>
> With no major problems .... Here are a couple other references I used:

Good!  So could you launch tora and try connecting and mucking about a
bit?  The problem was /usr/lib/tora/toworksheet.tso not being linked to
the same set of libraries so focus there and see if it goes foom! or not.
Bonus for figuring out why it does what is different.  If it is a case of
needing oracle and it is a free download for developers I'll grab a copy.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!