[WBEL-devel] Re: How to get the RHEL Errata?

Tim Fournet tfournet@penguinmonster.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:15:18 -0600

How 'bout just having a cron job that'll run 'yum check-update' and mail
the admin if updates are available? Or were you thinking of a mailing
list that explains the changes in the package and such?

-Tim