[WBEL-devel] Re: How to get the RHEL Errata?

David Lerner dsl@zai.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:28:55 -0500

Willian,

You are reading a fragment of the Red Hat Service Agreement. The
restriction only applies to machines running software that carries the
Red Hat brand. There is no requirement for paying a subscription for
machines that have White Box Linux installed. Red Hat has tried very
hard to be legal with respect to the GPL. They  are not likely to take a
position that would limit a user's rights to distribute both source and
binary for any GPL package.

Dave