[WBEL-devel] re: 2nd RC coming?

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:50:14 -0600

John,

I tried the tora installed via the WBEL, but it didn't have the oracle
connector.  I also tried to install just the tora-oracle rpm from the
tora website over the included tora ... a no go.

I removed the installed tora and added the latest tora from the website
(tora-alpha-1.3.12-1static.i686.rpm vice 1.3.9-2 that was included by
WBEL) and that is working fine.

The included tora seemed to only contain Postgres, MySQL and ODBC
connectors.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes