[WBEL-devel] re: 2nd RC coming?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:11:24 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, donavan nelson wrote:

> What I was driving at with the "Oracle wasn't a big deal" IMHO is that if you
> are using Oracle in a production environment, you probably have already
> purchased RHEL.

Not always.  Why do you suppose Oracle makes those free dev kits
available?  And since WBEL doesn't carry RHEL's pricetag....  I can see
people in the learning phase deciding WBEL is a perfect platform to host
the free oracle dev kit on.  So even if I don't get time to dl the oracle
kit for -final I still want to get a working tora package out soon.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!