[WBEL-devel] About IBM JAVA

Josep M. websurfer@navegants.com
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:23:11 +0100

I said for download and use,for distribution I donīt looked in the license.

https://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/lxdk/lxdk-p

I used my login of developerworks  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks
Registration is free of charge.

Looking inside the package:

NAME:         IBMJava2-SDK
VERSION:      1.4.1
RELEASE:      1.0
SUMMARY:      IBM 32-bit Linux SDK for Java 2 v1.4.1
DISTRIBUTION: IBM
VENDOR:       International Business Machines
LICENSE:      Commercial
PACKAGER:     International Business Machines
GROUP:        Development/Languages
OS:           linux
ARCH:         i386
SOURCE RPM:   IBMJava2-SDK-1.4.1-1.0.src.rpm
IBM 32-bit SDK for Linux on Intel architecture, Java 2  Technology Edition,
Version 1.4.1

The license is a 51kb  file and maybe somebody will not like see
attachments, I uploaded at  ftp://ftp.navegants.com/pub/linux/docs/LICENSE_en.html

These are the available versions.

IBM SDK for 32-bit xSeries (Intel compatible)
[]
 1.4.1 SR1
[]
 download
[]
 English International
[]
 Worldwide
[]

[]

IBM SDK for 32-bit iSeries/pSeries
[]
 1.4.1 SR1
[]
 download
[]
 English International
[]
 Worldwide
[]

[]

IBM SDK for 64-bit iSeries/pSeries
[]
 1.4.1 SR1
[]
 download
[]
 English International
[]
 Worldwide
[]

[]

IBM SDK for 31-bit zSeries (S/390)
[]
 1.4.1 SR1
[]
 download
[]
 English US
[]
 Worldwide
[]

[]

IBM SDK for 64-bit zSeries (S/390)
[]
 1.4.1 SR1
[]
 download
[]
 English US
[]
 Worldwide
[]

[]

IBM SDK for 32-bit xSeries (Intel compatible)
[]
 1.3.1 SR6
[]
 download