[WBEL-devel] White Box for IA64

Robert Kidd rkidd@crhc.uiuc.edu
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:35:39 -0500

Sure thing.  The isos are available at
http://gelato.uiuc.edu/projects/whitebox.

Something that may be interesting to other White Box compilers:
The scripts I used to compile the distribution are availble in the
scripts directory at the above site.  The one that is particularly
useful is the build_rpms script.  This builds several rpms in parallel
to take advantage of multiple CPUs.

Robert Kidd
rkidd@crhc.uiuc.edu