[WBEL-devel] Re: httpd [WBEL-users] I'm not dead yet. :)

Ben Mohilef benm@dsl-only.net
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:42:48 -0800

On 3 Dec 2004 at 18:14, John Morris wrote:

> * Sun Oct 10 2004 John Morris <jmorris@beau.org> 2.0.46-40.ent.WB1 -
> White Box fixes - Fixed for WB's different buildroot (not /usr/src)
The redhat src rpm for 2.0.46-44.ent installed normally in
/usr/src/redhat when we built it in mid November. Didn't build 46-40
so I don't know about that revision.

> this .spec, index.html, powered_by*, renaming - and twiddling
> httpd-*redhat.patch, certwatch.c and certwatch.xml.
Yes, these are RH identifiers which need to be pulled in public
distributions such as WB. However, for private distributions (such
as I am using) they seem to work jest' fine.

> I'll try to drop this one and the most recent kernel & openmotif
> packages soon.

Thanx from all of us WB users.

BTW, the new kernel builds nicely and has no untoward effects at
least in the athlon, smp-athlon and  i686 flavour. [Unfortunately, a
new kernel means rebuilding nvnet.o and slusb/slmdm drivers
which are never included in unsupported. I am no longer a fan of
nvidia.]

regards,

ben