[WBEL-devel] Re: Re: [WBEL-devel] Please tell a man in anxious waiting---When

aiic aiic@163.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:48:40 +0800 (CST)

OK, I used the wrong words. Not "a new version". I mean a new set of WBEL3 isos in which all current RHEL3 updates are applied. May be you will not make them available, but only errata rpms, that's ok too.

Thank you for your efforts on WBEL.

XuHao Beijing

网易VIP收费邮箱两周年超值优惠! 满1赠6!!           http://vip.163.com

中国最大的免费邮箱在等你 25兆空间4兆附件!      http://mail.163.com