[WBEL-devel] Re: Re: [WBEL-devel] Please tell a man in anxious waiting---When

Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:13:02 -0500

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 19:48, aiic wrote:
> OK, I used the wrong words. Not "a new version". I mean a new set of WBEL3 isos in which all current RHEL3 updates are applied. May be you will not make them available, but only errata rpms, that's ok too.

  I think the same answer applies, here, too.  Too the best of my
knowledge, Red Hat does not publish updated isos, so it's unlikely that
John will be doing that, either.  However, errata *are* being
provided...once you install WBEL, you can do a 'yum update' and it will
grab the updates from a mirror.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator