[WBEL-devel] Re: Re: [WBEL-devel] Please tell a man in anxious waiting---When

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:33:31 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, aiic wrote:

> OK, I used the wrong words. Not "a new version". I mean a new set of
> WBEL3 isos in which all current RHEL3 updates are applied. May be you
> will not make them available, but only errata rpms, that's ok too.

Current thinking is to wait until at least update2 before respinning.
The big decision point is the size of the errata.  As of now they all fit
on one CD with the SRPMS.  On the other hand we already have new installs
having to instantly download a new kernel, glibc, all of XFree86, rpm and
even up2date.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!