[WBEL-devel] In the words of Mark Twain ...

Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:48:50 -0500

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 12:01, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 11:27:05AM +1300, Joel Macklow wrote:
> > I have never come across someone who so openly moans and bitches about the
> > progress of a new open source project, Milan.
>
> Don't bitching me, please. I don't bitching Morris. I simply do not
> accept the dialog I see here (do not ask, we are geeks, don't help to

  You know, I thought it might be a communication problem because of a
language barrier, but I'm convinced otherwise, now.  I suggest that we
stop feeding this self-righteous troll.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator