[WBEL-devel] Anyone got a good "how-to" for setting up a virtual mail host using RHEL/WBEL??

Vlad Mazek vlad@spotdev.com
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:04:54 -0500

In short, stick with Gentoo.

Otherwise, you're stuck recompiling half the distribution; RedHat does
some very funny stuff with Postfix, SASL, SASL2, etc which will make it
close to impossible to do this from vanilla rpm's. If you're still up
for it, this is the place where you'll spend a lot of time :)

http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/

-Vlad