[WBEL-devel] Anyone got a good "how-to" for setting up a virtual mail host using RHEL/WBEL??

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard@kcosc.com
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:04:01 -0600

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 22:04, Vlad Mazek wrote:
> In short, stick with Gentoo.
>
> Otherwise, you're stuck recompiling half the distribution; RedHat does
> some very funny stuff with Postfix, SASL, SASL2, etc which will make it
> close to impossible to do this from vanilla rpm's. If you're still up
> for it, this is the place where you'll spend a lot of time :)

Hrm.  Bah.  Normally, this wouldn't be an option, but with the way
things are going, I am gonna have to agree... *sigh*

I was *REALLY* hoping to use WBEL for this.. one "unified" distribution
for my server systems.

> http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/

I'll check em out.

--