[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Jamey Fletcher jamey@odin.library.beau.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:19:40 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:

> While I understand the library people's objection to signing the non-x86
> releases with the 'official' key I can't see a problem with hosting the
> packages and isos; and if they did that they'd get copied around all the
> current and any new whitebox mirrors - how about it?

Pulled them yesterday, had to get the password for the file store box
tonight.

The holidays, and other events, have caused all kinds of crunchy yummy
goodness around here.  Hopefully, John will be able to catch up on mail,
updates, and announcements of updates RSN.

--
					Jamey
				      ----<--<@