[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:11:07 +0100

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 08:07:21AM -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Milan,
>
> What I believe they are saying is this:
>
> John Morris is meeting the needs of the Library, and as such he is
> providing WBEL for that purpose.  He will maintain it.  He doesn't want
> help compiling the files, sending out updates to the mailing-lists, etc.

No. No. No. No.

I never ever wanted to relase anything. I never ever wanted to change
this project to community project. I never ever asked all what you and
the other man think about.

Nobody helped to share AMD64 build in the past. I made a place on our
FTP server for this and for IA64 too. I offered more (Bugzilla, contrib
place for people, free high bandwith site on university). Nobody wanted,
everybody was silent. I made some extra packages, I have errata already.
I'm able to compare Morris's updates with mine and point to a posible
bug (as I already did here). But you don't want this at this time. You
refused all. Ok.

Now, you want to put AMD64 build on your server. Good. There was a
sentence about Bugzilla. Good. What will be the next step?

Well. You find later what I wrote. You find a little bit now, you will
decide more later. I hope.

FYI: I do not need help from you. I meet my needs myself, BUT there
     is other people who may benefit from what I already did. There
     is no need to reinvent the wheel. I do not want to become maintainer
     of WBEL. I just asked to be able to share on better place to
     be able benefit from others who will be able to share too.
     I did not asked for more from you. Never ever.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz