[WBEL-devel] Missing cluster rpms

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:16:14 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Andy Wallace wrote:

> The SRPMS are available (in a separate subdirectory) on ftp.redhat.com,
> so is this an oversight or is there a technical or copyright reason why
> they were left out?

Don't think they were there when I was slurping down the SRPMS for RHEL3.
But now that they are up they should be rebuilt and made available.

Other than making sure I understand what is going on with the comps files
included in both directories it shouldn't be a problem.  But first I need
to deal with update1.  Of course it dropped when I left town for a long
weekend.  Still wading through the mail overflow...... :(

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!